Thinking of Building? We Can Help!
For many homeowners, building their own, brand new home is the fulfillment of a dream. Building gives you the opportunity to put your unique stamp on a home and know that it is tailored to your tastes and lifestyle. It is a rewarding experience, but can be overwhelming to those who are new to the process. We can help!
Why Consult with The Mills Team Before Building?
- We can advise you regarding reputable builders and developers
- We can give you expert advice about the housing market in the area you are considering building
- We can help with decisions regarding finishes and features that will help future resale value
- We will put our 20+ years of negotiating skills to work for you (the sales reps work for the builder, not for you)
- We can help protect your interests all through the building process.
- There is no cost to you! Buyer’s representation is part of the builder's marketing budget.
How Do I Put The Mills Team to Work for Me?
- Tell the builder UP FRONT that you want to work with The Mills Team
- Complete a simple registration process with the builder
- Tell us to get to work!
The New Construction Decision
Buying a new construction home is a very exciting part of any family’s life. But the first question you must ask yourself is, "Do we have the time?" Both production-built and custom-built homes require an investment in time, though custom-built homes require significantly more. Click the links below to explore a variety of topics related to the new construction process and financing.
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2017 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2017 at 5:24am EDT.